Thursday, April 19, 2018

First Communion


My niece recently had her first communion and I wanted to use the Cross of hope framelits and Inspired events stamp set on her card.  I made another version of the card to give to the boys who also received their first communion and will share that another day.  


First, I colored the background with Stampin' Blends and then added my layers over the top.  The Crumb Cake colored cross was die cut from the middle of the large Crumb Cake circle behind it.  Before I did the die cutting, I embossed the circle with the Basket Weave folder (SAB 2018).  


Supplies:
Inspired Events
Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake ink
Stampin' Blends
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi card stock
Circles framelits
Cross of Hope framelits
Springtime foils specialty paper (SAB 2018)
Basket weave folder (SAB 2018)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!