Monday, April 16, 2018

Sequins and Stars


I decided to try to get ahead of the game and get some graduation cards ready to go since that will be around before I know it and I am sure we will be busy planting potatoes!  Playing around with the Stars framelits, I put together a few different cards and I will share another with you tomorrow.


For this one, I embossed some Night of Navy card stock with the Scattered Sequins dynamic impressions folder and then layered some die cut stars with dimensionals.  The congrats is die cut using the Sunshine Wishes thinlits and Silver foil paper.  


Supplies:
Night of Navy, Fresh Fig, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stock
Silver Foil paper
Scattered Sequins impressions folder
Stars framelits
Sunshine Wishes thinlits


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!