Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Painted with Love Stroller


I was asked to make a baby card recently and it needed to incorporate a little tiny plastic baby that had been a bit of a joke around their workplace.  It may have come in a Mardi Gras cake of some kind...I have not added it to this photo, but it fit inside the stroller after I popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals.


The Painted with Love specialty paper is a favorite of mine and I actually put together quite a few of these cards (minus the plastic baby) to have on hand.  I actually did a few in baby boy colors as well using some Naturally Eclectic designer series paper that I didn't take pictures of this time around.

The Baby First stamp set and framelits are retired, but I still love playing around with them!


Supplies:
Baby's Firsts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Soft Suede ink
Whisper White, Powder Pink, Melon Mambo card stock
Painted with Love specialty paper
Baby's firsts framelits
2017-2019 On Color Bitty  Bows
Duet Banner punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!