Thursday, April 5, 2018

New Driver


At a retreat recently instead of focusing on making scrapbook pages, I put together lots and lots of cards but I did mix things up a little bit and put together a few scrapbook pages using pictures that were taken in the last 6 months or so.  This one focuses on the Bubbles and Fizz designer series paper (SAB 2018) and is a really simple layout with lots of color.  

I added some stars cut out with the Stars framelits using Lemon Lime Twist card stock for some accents and the banners are punched with the Banner triple punch.  


Supplies:
Bubbles and Fizz dsp (SAB 2018)
Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Banner triple punch
Stars framelits


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!