Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Friends


This card came together by using some scraps and a stamp set I had not pulled out in quite awhile.  I began with the designer series paper piece from the Painted with Love specialty collection that is in the Occasions catalog.  Next came the oval which was a leftover die cut from a make and take project.  


The oval is stamped with a flower from Flourishing Phrases in Powder Pink and the sentiment comes from Just Add Text and is in Basic Gray.  I decided to add a heart accent from the Hearts and Stars elements collection with some glue dots and then some enamel dots that were leftover from a Paper Pumpkin kit.


Supplies:
Flourishing Phrases, Just Add Text
Powder Pink, Basic Gray ink
Whisper White, Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry card stock
Ovals collection framelits
white doilies
hearts and stars elements
past Paper Pumpkin kit accessories


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!