Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Welcome Baby


I really enjoy playing with the Sweet Little Something stamp set.  When I have shown customers samples using it, they immediately were intimidated by the layering of the images, but once they tried it out, they all realized it isn't as difficult as they thought.  I love to hear that!


While this is obviously a baby girl card with the pinks, I did make some using blues and greens and well to have around when I need.  The sequins actually ended up on the cards because I had a little ink smudge, but I ended up putting them on all the cards because I thought they fit well.


Supplies:
Sweet Little Something
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso ink
Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette card stock
Bubbles and Fizz designer series paper
tutti-fruitti adhesive backed sequins
banner triple punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!