Monday, September 10, 2018

Harvest Blessings


Even though I used a retired stamp set on this card I thought it was appropriate for this time of year since where I live it is harvest time.  We actually start digging potatoes today...

The background that looks like worn wood is from the Festive Farmhouse designer series paper collection and I added some chicken wire elements to the top of it.  These are both in the Holiday catalog.  


The tractor and sentiment are both from the retired Harvest Blessings stamp set.  

Supplies:
Harvest Blessings
Early Espresso ink
Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake card stock
Chicken wire elements
Festive Farmhouse designer series paper


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!