Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Thankful For You


I recently donated some cards for an auction and fundraiser locally and put together a few of these cards to include with the donation.  The stamp set called Painted Harvests is fitting for this time of year in North Dakota as we are currently harvesting potatoes on our farm.


I used Crushed Curry and Mango Melody ink for the flowers and Soft Suede and Early Espresso for the inside of them.  There is a piece of Natures' Poem designer series paper and a doily behind the matted stamped layer as well.


Supplies:
Painted Harvest
Crushed Curry, Mango Melody, Soft Suede, Early Espresso ink
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
white doily
Nature's Poem dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!