Monday, September 17, 2018

Festive Farmhouse Dandelion


The designs in the Festive Farmhouse designer series paper package are intended for the holidays, but most of the patterns can be used for just about anything.  I chose the wood grain pattern for some birthday cards using the Dandelion Wishes stamp set.


Festive Farmhouse 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
Festive Farmhouse 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 147820
Price: $11.00
Rustic squares, wood patterns, and classic Christmas songs. Makes you think of comfy chairs and a crackling fire.

* 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Whisper White


I first used the lightest Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends marker on some Whisper White card stock and then I used the Wink of Stella glitter brush over the top before adding the dandelion image.  Then, I added a few Metallic pearls for accents before adding it to the card.


The baker's twine wrapped around the card is from the Nature's Twine collection.

Supplies:
Dandelion Wishes
Memento Black and Fresh Fig ink
Fresh Fig, Mint Macaron, Gray Granite, Whisper White card stock
Festive Farmhouse dsp
Stampin' Blends
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Nature's Twine
Metallic Pearls
Classic Label punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!