Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Stained Glass Thank You


When I sat down to color the Graceful Glass designer vellum sheets, I found my kids decided it looked like fun.  They actually helped me get them all colored and ready to cut up and use on some cards which was great!  


On this card, I added Whisper White card stock behind the vellum before adding it to a Basic
Black piece so that the colors popped a little bit.  Then I added it to a starry night background from the Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper collection and added some red satin ribbon.


The sentiment is from the stamp set called Another Wonderful Year and is stamped in Night of Navy ink.

Supplies:
Another Wonderful Year
Night of Navy ink
Stampin' Blends
Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Graceful Glass dsp
red satin ribbon
Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!