Thursday, September 20, 2018

Guitar Birthday


I went back to the Epic Celebrations stamp set from this year's Sale-a-bration for these birthday cards.  The backgrounds and sentiments are a little different on each one but I thought the cards would be good for either males or teenagers.


Each has the Sheet Music background stamp image behind the guitars and some Gallery Grunge images as well.  The guitars were stamped on Wood Textures designer series paper and then cut out with the paper snips.  The card on the left uses some Springtime foils specialty paper in the background and the one of the right uses some Tropical Escapes designer series paper.



Supplies:
Sheet Music, Gallery Grunge, Epic Celebrations
Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Merry Merlot ink
Merry Merlot, Pacific Point, Whisper White card stock
Wood Textures dsp
Tropical Escape dsp
Springtime foils specialty paper
scallop punch
glitter enamel dots



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!