Friday, September 14, 2018

Doily Thank You


In keeping with the theme of the last several days, here are a few more cards made with the Graceful Glass designer vellum and Stampin' Blends markers.


The pattern on this sheet of vellum was also very easy to cut down since it had 6" long panels, I did have to waste part of the ends this way since the cards are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".


For accents I added some delicate white doilies and the sentiment is from the Love What You Do stamp set.

Supplies:
Love What You Do
Basic Gray ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Pool Party, Basic Gray card stock
Graceful Glass designer vellum
delicate white doilies


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!