Tuesday, September 4, 2018

August Paper Pumpkin Alternatives


The next couple days I will still be showing you August things, I just can't seem to catch up during harvest season!  The first two cards are alternative ideas for last month's Paper Pumpkin kit and the last photo is of the cards the way the kit was intended.


On the first alternative, I added a delicate doily and a punched out piece of Frosted Floral specialty designer series paper.  There wasn't too much done differently to change up either of the alternatives this time but I thought they turned out kind of fun.


The second alternative uses some Black foil that is embossed with the Tin Tile dynamic impressions folder.  The rest of the pieces are again from the kit.


You will no doubt see a lot of the Tin Tile dynamic impressions folder on my projects in the future, it is becoming a favorite quickly!


Supplies:
August 2018 Paper Pumpkin
Black metallic sheets
Delicate doilies
Tin Tile dynamic impressions folder

Don't forget to sign up for your own Paper Pumpkin kit that is delivered right to your door each month!  You can see the details and sign up here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!