Monday, September 3, 2018

August Stamp Club Projects


Now that we are already into September, I guess I should probably share last month's Stamp Club projects with you!  


The layout uses lots and lots of stars that were punched out of Night of Navy, Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White card stock and the Under the Mistletoe designer series paper.


Our first card uses the Healing Hugs stamp set and the Stitched Seasons framelits.  The background is embossed with the Tufted dynamic impressions folder and I added some Neutrals designer series paper to break up the background.


Our last project was a baby card using the Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper and Little Twinkle stamp set.  


We always have room for more to join our monthly Stamp Club or the Virtual Stamp Clubs - contact me for more information!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!