Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September Stamp Club Projects


Well it is happening again just like every other harvest season, I think I make enough projects to share with you during I am too busy to create more and I start to run out.  We are currently in the end stages of potato harvest and will be going straight back to the combines for soybeans when we finish.  There will be a few days without posts coming up, but hopefully not too many!  I will try to at least send you a couple each week.

These are the September stamp club projects, we were able to get together before the potato harvest began fortunately!  


The first card uses two dynamic impressions folders - Tufted and Tin Tile along with the Dandelion Wishes stamp set.


The next card showcases the Wishing You Well stamp set and Neutrals designer series paper... 


Finally, the layout uses the Festive Farmhouse designer series paper and a die cut from the Stitched Seasons collection.


We always have room for more both in the monthly and Virtual (every other month) stamp clubs - if you wish you join us or just try it out contact me here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!