Thursday, September 13, 2018

Just a Note


Here are a few more cards made with the Graceful Glass designer vellum that I put together recently.  The background is created with my new favorite embossing folder, the Tin Tile Dynamic impressions folder on Basic Gray card stock.


The two sheets of designer vellum that I used for these cards had 4 panels of each of these images on them so cutting them down into 3" x 3" pieces was very simple since these vellum sheets are
 6" x 6".


I again used some Whisper White card stock behind the vellum before adding it to my Night of Navy mats.


The sentiment comes from the Wishing You Well stamp set and are punched out with the Classic Label punch.

Supplies:
Wishing You Well
Night of Navy ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray card stock
Graceful Glass designer vellum
Tin Tile dynamic impressions folder
classic label punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!