Saturday, August 27, 2011

CCMC164

It has been so long since I shared a scrapbook page with you (or even created one!) that I thought I would used the Create with Connie and Mary sketch this week into a scrapbook
 page in My Digital Studio. 




I have used the retired Love Letter DSP - one of the reasons I LOVE My Digital Studio is that even when my favorite designer series papers retire, I still have access to them if I purchase the downloads. 
There are a couple little buttons in Riding Hood Red and they have tiny black knots of ribbon on them.  There is also a scallop punch with some black stitching going through it and I let my title be part of the picture.



7 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is a fantastic scrapbook page. I love the photo - great inspiration! Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Connie Babbert said...

What a great scrapbook page...this sketch is perfect for one! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!

Deb said...

This is spectacular! I love that you used this sketch for a scrapbook page! So clever! And what a handsome boy!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Debbie Henderson said...

What a handsome guy you have there! Love you you turned the sketch into a scrapbook page. Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

Nance Leedy said...

What a wonderful photograph! Love the movement in it and love that you've used our sketch to highlight a scrapbook page! Great job! Thanks for joining us at CCMC this week!

Mary Brown said...

FABULOUS Scrapbook page! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Lisa Martz said...

Perfect scrapbook page. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!