Friday, August 19, 2011

TSSC187

Mary Jo has another great sketch this week so of course I wanted to play along :)


I decided to make a quick Holiday card this time using the Letters to Santa designer series paper and the Punch Pals stamp set. 


I added some scallop dots Old Olive ribbon and a fun little embellishment that will be in the Holiday mini catalog - mini jingle bells!



Supplies:
Punch Pals stamp set
Letters to Santa DSP
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso card stock
Marina Mist, Early Espresso and Riding Hood Red ink and markers
1 3/4" circle punch
3/4" circle punch
modern label punch
word window punch
dimensionals
scallop dots ribbon

1 comment:

MJ said...

Kris this is so cute. Love the ribbon and the matching paper in the middle of the circle.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!