Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Creative Elements birthday

I tried a color on color card today and it actually didn't turn out how I planned in the beginning, but I think I like it anyway. 

I used a Rich Razzleberry Base and the second layer is the same color, but I ran it through the Big Shot and the Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder. 


The tag is from the Two Tags die and the little banner is from the Petal cone die.  So Saffron and Certainly Celery are the other two colors I went with and the tag is Confetti White. 

Supplies:
Creative Elements
Bring on the Cake
Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Confetti White card stock
Rich Razzleberry classic ink
1 3/8" circle punch
scallop circle punch
Two Tags die
clips assortment
Petal cone die
Vintage wallpaper impressions folder
dimensionals


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!