Monday, August 29, 2011

Wicked Tearing

At Late Night Stamper we are tearing projects this week and the first one I am going to share with you is a Halloween card. 

The Pumpkin Pie layer has been run through the Big Shot with the Spider Web impressions folder, but before I ran it through I added black ink to the raised side.  The side that is showing is the reverse of the impression.

The tag is from the two tags die nad the DSP on it comes from the Brights paper pack.  I used the Wicked Cool stamp set and sponged everything in Basic Black ink. 

Supplies:
Wicked Cool
So Saffron, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black card stock
Brights DSP pack
Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie classic ink
Spider Web impressions folder
sponges
Two tags die
1 3/8" circle punch
1" circle punch
1 1/4" circle punch
crop-o-dile
baker's twine
scallop circle punch
dimensionals

1 comment:

Melissa Johnson said...

Love the card Kris!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!