Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August Stamp Club projects


It is that time again for our monthly Stamp Club, I can't wait for tonight!!

This month I chose a masculine theme for the layout using the Daring Adventure stamp set and Well Worn designer series paper. 


I punched out some elements and then ran them through the crimper tool (actually my son, Wyatt did this for me - he loves to punch and now also loves the crimper!).


I apologize for the blurriess of this page, I seem to have trouble photographing the layouts sometimes.


This card was CASED from one that Robin Merriman did on her blog here.


And the final card uses the Beau Chateau designer series paper along with the Just Believe stamp set.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!