Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Friends

I used the Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder again on this card - I need to
grab another one next time, LOL!

For this card I used my Soft Suede classic ink pad and inked up the side of the impressions folder that
does not have the raised image before I ran the Crumb Cake card stock through it.


What you end up with is a look similar to if you had double embossed.
In the close up, you can also see that I cut a really thin piece of Pear Pizzazz and threaded it through my ribbon instead of using thread.


Supplies:
Just Believe
Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Cumb Cake card stock
Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede classic ink
neutrals buttons
decorative label punch
lace ribbon border punch
sponges
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!