Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Take care

This is the card I used for our Designer Swap Around the World for the last round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends.   Speaking of the last round (which was our blog hop), you can still join us for FREE and get a chance to earn some fun prizes too.  http://www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/


Now about the card...I used shimmer white paper and brayered Wisteria Wonder on it randomly (I didn't want it to be perfect) and then I added some Marina Mist on the edges and all over.  Next I took a water mister and spritzed all over it, waited a couple seconds and then dabbed it off. 



Supplies:
Love and Care stamp set
Shimmer white paper
Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder card stock
5/8" Marina mist grosgrain ribbon
basic pearls
curly label punch
Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder clasic ink
brayer
water mister
dimensionals





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!