Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Flirtatious Fabric

I just love all of Stampin' Up!'s fabric patterns, but as someone who doesn't sew I have to find new ways to use it :)  On this card, I just cut out a 3 1/2" circle with the Big Shot and attached it to my card using glue stick.


The sentiment is from Upsy Daisy and I added a faint stamed image from the Delicate Doilies stamp set over the top of it.


Supplies:
Upsy Daisy, Delicate Doilies stamp sets
Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo card stock and classic inks
Whisper White card stock
Flirtatious specialty paper and fabric
eyelet border punch
5/8" white grosgrain ribbon
dimnsionals
glue stick

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!