Thursday, August 25, 2011

Claire

My niece, Claire, has been asking me to make a project for her like this one that I created for UStamp with Dawn and Friends Classes, Clubs and Camps.  I decided to do something different, but still just for her and give it to her as part of her birthday gift this fall.  Hopefully she doesn't look at my blog since her birthday isn't for another couple weeks :) but at almost 9 years old, I should be fairly safe!  I will share the projects I made for her sisters in the next couple weeks too.

The base of the project is another 12" x 12" x 1" board and I covered it with the Flirtatious fabric and frayed the edges a bit (I used the mutipurpose adhesive sheets to attach it).


I just love these flowers made with the scallop circles dies, they are so easy to put together!



It hangs on another piece of this pretty fabric tied around some eyelet hooks.



So, more of my favorite things for Late Night Stampers this week - fabric, lace ribbon border punch, basic rhinestones and buttons!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!