Tuesday, August 23, 2011

UStamp with Dawn and Friends Paper Parade 2011


It is time to announce our next UStamp with Dawn and Friends event and I am so thrilled to once again be a designer!  We will be showcasing all the papers in our 2011-2012 Catalog and Idea Book and our Holiday Mini album with 40+ fantastic projects with complete instructions!

I just LOVE all the designer papers so it is going to be lots of fun to see all the ideas that will come out of this event.

Come join us and take advantage of the Early Bird Savings!! ONLY $19.99

Click the blinkie below to start the payment/signup process and starting with this event, you have access to the site as soon as you sign up!


Hope to see you there!













No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!