Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Cable Knit Thank You


One of the new embossing folders in the Holiday catalog is a little different than the ones we have been using.  It is thicker and only requires one of the clear plates when you run it through the Big Shot.  The impression it leaves is deeper and really shows up on the card below.


I paired it with the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and some By the Shore designer series paper for a thank you card that really pops.


Supplies:
Thoughtful Branches
Old Olive, Soft Suede ink
Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pool Party card stock
lace trim
cable knit folder
By the Shore dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!