Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Amazing Congratulations


It is so much fun to play with the FREE Sale-a-bration items!  On the cards below I have used three different free items - Tutti-Frutti cards and envelopes, Bubbles and Fizz designer series paper and the Shimmer ribbon pack. 


One of the really cute stamp sets in the Occasions catalog is called Amazing Congratulations and it has a great two step (or three step if you add the outline image like I have on these cards) congratulations. Although I didn't use them on today's cards, there are also some little words to make the card sentiment specialized for friend, baby, couple, etc.  


Supplies:
Amazing Congratulations
Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Dapper Denim ink
Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
Shimmer ribbon pack (SAB 2018)
Tutti-Frutti cards and envelopes (SAB 2018)
Bubbles and Fizz dsp (SAB 2018)


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!