Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sequined Joy


In the Occasions catalog, there are some fun Silver mini gable boxes that measure 4" x 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" and come with 12 boxes for $8.00.  I left one of them folded as it comes and used the new Scattered Sequins dynamic impressions folder to emboss it before decorating the outside.


There are several different ribbons around the outside including some Sale-a-bration ribbon from last year and also some in the new 2018 Sale-a-bration catalog called the Shimmer ribbon pack (3 colors).  I added a tag stamped using the Cheers to the Year stamp set and some adhesive backed sequins as well.


Supplies:
Cheers to the Year
Basic Gray, Metallic Silver ink
Year of Cheer specialty paper
Whisper White card stock
Silver mini gable boxes
Scattered Sequins dynamic folder
Tutti Frutti adhesive backed sequins
Shimmer ribbon pack (SAB 2018)
Bermuda Bay sequin trim



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!