Thursday, January 11, 2018

Lots of Lavender Pizza Box


I decided to play around with some 3"x 3" cards and a mini pizza box one day and put together this set using Petal Palette stamp set and a few Sale-a-bration items.


On the box, I used the Lots of Lavender stamp set, some Shimmer ribbon and Bubbles and Fizz designer series paper - all of which are Sale-a-bration items.


For the cards, I used the same products along with some Whisper White card stock.


Supplies:
Lots of Lavender (SAB 2018), Petal Palette 
Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight ink
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight card stock
Shimmer ribbon pack (SAB 2018)
Bubbles and Fizz dsp (SAB 2018)
mini pizza box



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!