Thursday, January 4, 2018

Epic


In the Sale-a-bration catalog, there is a stamp set called Epic Celebrations and it is one that I was drawn to right away because it can be used for teenager cards.  Having a couple of those in the house as well as several nieces and nephews we send cards to, that was a set that I wanted to get right away.


There are images of tennis shoes, a guitar and headphones as well as a couple sayings and a background type stamp.  I stamped the guitar on some Soft Suede card stock and then stamped it again on a scrap, cut it out and popped it up over the first stamped image.  There are also some images stamped into the Crumb Cake card base and a couple pieces of True Gentleman designer series paper on the card.


Supplies:
Epic Celebrations
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Dapper Denim ink
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
1 3/4" circle punch
True Gentleman dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!