Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy Anniversary



During Sale-a-bration this time around, there are a couple products that you can earn free for purchasing $100 in product instead of $50 - which means they are bigger items...The stamp set I used today is called Happy Wishes and it is one of those products.  It is a stamp set that comes in two cases, with lots of sayings to help you out with many different occasions.

Happy Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
I chose to use the happy and anniversary sentiments for this card and decided to leave the flowers along the bottom of the happy uncolored.  To break up the Tranquil Tide card base a little, I added a piece of Naturally Eclectic designer series paper.


Supplies:
Happy Wishes (SAB 2018)
Tranquil Tide ink
Tranquil Tide, Whisper White card stock
Naturally Eclectic dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!