Friday, January 5, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms



This is a pretty simple Thinking of You card using the Heartfelt Blooms (SAB 2018) stamp set and some of the Shimmer ribbon pack (SAB 2018).  Both items can be earned FREE with product purchases of $50 during Sale-a-bration.  


The flower image is stamped in Perfect Plum ink and the sentiment is stamped with Tranquil Tide.  I have seen several cards that have the flower image stamped in black and colored in with markers or Stampin' Blends which look quite stunning.  


Supplies:
Heartfelt Blooms (SAB 2018)
Perfect Plum, Tranquil Tide ink
Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock
Shimmer ribbon pack (SAB 2018)


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!