Monday, January 8, 2018

December Paper Pumpkin and Alternate Card Idea


I finally had time to play with the December Paper Pumpkin kit...It seems like when the kids are home on break, I don't get too much time to create.   The first picture is of the cards as they were intended to be...


The layered die cuts and glimmer paper really add a lot to the cards and after I made the first of each design, I decided to create a bunch of alternative ideas for you.  Below is the first alternative card idea and I will have two more days of other options coming up as well!


Other than the card base a few tutti-fruitti adhesive backed sequins, Shimmer ribbon (SAB 2018 and a piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock, the elements of the card are from the kit.  


Remember, during Sale-a-bration you can not only save $2 per month when you purchase a 12 month prepaid subscription, but you can also earn the free Sale-a-bration items and hostess benefits!  Go here to get started!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!