Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Musical Brusho


Here is another example of my Brusho Crystals experiment...When I played around with it, I did several different pieces using different color combinations.  After the watercolor paper dried thoroughly, I stamped the Sheet Music background stamp over the top of it with Soft Suede ink.


Then, I stamped the guitar from the Epic Celebrations (SAB 2018) set on some Wood Textures designer series paper and cut it out with my paper snips and layered my cards.


Supplies:
Epic Celebration (SAB 2018), Sheet Music
Memento Black ink, Soft Suede, Dapper Denim ink
Brusho Crystals
Old Olive, Dapper Denim card stock
watercolor paper
Wood Textures dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!