Wednesday, January 10, 2018

December Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards


These are the last alternative projects for the December Paper Pumpkin kit that I will share with you.  I still actually have a few pieces leftover!


The first two cards use the fronts of the smaller card's card base over the top of one of the die cuts and then an embossed piece of card stock.  The embossing was done with the Scattered Sequins dynamic impressions folder. I also added some Shimmer ribbon (SAB 2018) to each one.


The last two cards are just slight variations of the design for the larger card as I played with how I attached the ribbon and banners.



You can get a Paper Pumpkin surprise kit coming to your mailbox too!  Just go here for several different options and the opportunity to earn hostess rewards as well as FREE Sale-a-bration items at the same time!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!