Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Brusho Crystals and Lovely As a Tree



A few days ago I played around with the Brusho Crystal Colour kit trying some combinations on both Glossy White and watercolor card stock.  The card below uses Glossy paper and water to blend in the colors - I think next time I used the Glossy paper I will try alcohol instead of water...


I like the background but have seen some amazing examples others have created (lots of practice ahead of me!) so I plan to keep trying it out.


Supplies:
Lovely As a Tree
Memento Black ink
Glossy White card stock
Night of Navy, Basic Black and Real Red card stock
Brusho Crystal Colour



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!