Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Painted With Love Birthday


While I don't make too many Valentine's Day cards other than for my kids, husband and nieces I wanted to try the Painted with Love specialty designer series paper without the matching stamp set.  It can be used for much more than just Valentine's Day and the patterns are really fun and bright!


I picked a couple of the patterns to use together and then used the Special Celebrations stamp set and Everyday label punch for the sentiment.  To finish it off, I added some Shimmer ribbon (SAB 2018).


Supplies:
Special Occasions
Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry ink
Powder Pink, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry card stock 
Painted with Love specialty paper
Everyday label punch
Shimmer ribbon pack (SAB 2018)



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!