Monday, January 29, 2018

Playful Thank You


When I put this cards together I wanted to kind of keep the theme of random dots that was in the design of the Foil Frenzy specialty paper piece I had chosen.  To do that, I chose to use the Playful Background stamp set with some Lemon Lime Twist and Island Indigo ink.  


Then I chose one of the sentiments from the Thankful Thoughts stamp set to complete it.  On the inside there is a white panel with some more dots stamped on it.


Supplies:
Thankful Thoughts, Playful Backgrounds
Island Indigo, Lemon Lime Twist ink
Island Indigo, Whisper White card stock
Foil Frenzy specialty paper


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!