Monday, March 5, 2018

Colorful Blooms


I have made a few different cards with the Heartfelt Blooms (SAB 2018) stamp set, but I have always left the image one color.  On this card, I decided to color the image in with some Stampin' Blends.  For the colors, I chose Cherry Cobbler, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.


In the background I have a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock that was embossed with the Scattered Sequins dynamic impressions folder and there is also some Bermuda Bay shimmer ribbon wrapped around it.  I added a few leftover accents from a Paper Pumpkin kit as well before punching out the sentiment with the Classic Label punch.


Supplies:
Heartfelt Blooms (SAB 2018), Sunshine Sayings
Memento Black ink, Stampin' Blends, Cherry Cobbler ink
Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White card stock
Shimmer ribbon pack (SAB 2018)
Scattered Sequins impressions folder
Classic label punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!