Monday, March 12, 2018

Shelter ForYou


For this card, I wanted to tie in one of the sentiments from Blooming Baskets (SAB 2018) with the Sheltering Tree stamp set.  What came from it is a simple card with lots of layers.


I wrapped some retired ribbon around the bottom of the Old Olive layer of card stock for a little different effect (it has a chevron pattern on the other side).  


The leaves of the tree are stamped in Old Olive and the rest in Early Espresso ink.


Supplies:
Sheltering Tree, Blooming Baskets (SAB 2018)
Old Olive, Early Espresso ink
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive card stock
retired ribbon








No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!