Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Merry and Epic


If you tend to put aside the Christmas themed designer series paper after you are done creating projects for the season like I tend to, don't forget to look at the patterns every once in awhile to see if you can use them for different projects.


The pattern on this card is from the Be Merry designer series paper collection and it can be used for just about any occasion.  I paired it with the Stitched Shapes framelits and Epic Celebrations stamp set (SAB 2018).  The headphones are colored in with the Old Olive Stampin' Blends markers and I added a few of the black adhesive rhinestones for accents as well.


Supplies:
Epic Celebration (SAB 2018)
Memento Black ink
Old Olive and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Basic Gray card stock
Be Merry designer series paper
Stitched shapes framelits
black adhesive rhinestones

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!