Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March Stamp Club Projects


These are the projects my monthly Stamp Club put together this month.  We used several Sale-a-bration items and the Petal Palette, Rose Wonder and Playful Backgrounds stamp sets.


For the layout, I chose to add a couple different designs from the Springtime Foils specialty designer series paper collection (SAB 2018) and the images are from the Playful Backgrounds stamp set.


Our sympathy card uses Petal Palette and Rose Wonder for the stamp sets along with some Petal Passion designer series paper and ribbon from the Shimmer ribbon pack (SAB 2018).


The final card showcases the Basket weave impressions folder (SAB 2018) and Layering Squares framelits.  We added a strip of burlap ribbon and colored the flower images with Sweet Sugarplum and Pear Pizzazz markers.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!