Thursday, March 15, 2018

Strength and Prayers


This is the final hotel assembled card!  I used more the of the Brusho altered glossy card stock and added an image from the retired Strength and Prayers stamp set to it with Memento Black ink.


My sentiments are from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and because I had a little bit of smearing on the card base from the Brusho crystal papers, I added some sponging in Night of Navy and Pear Pizzazz to cover it up.


Supplies:
Strength and Prayers, Flourishing Phrases
Memento Black, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz ink
Night of Navy, Whisper White, Glossy White card stock
Brusho Crystals
Everyday Label punch
sponges



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!