Thursday, March 29, 2018

Foil Weave


The other day I was playing around with the Basket Weave folder and Blooming Baskets stamp set again (SAB 2018).  This time I used some Gold foil paper and embossed it with the folder before adding the stamped and cut out basket of flowers.


There is room for a sentiment as well, but I decided to leave them blank for now.  The flowers and baskets are colored in with the Stampin' Blends and I wanted to try out a few different colors so I did one basket with Daffodil Delight, one with Pool Party and another with Cherry Cobbler.


Supplies:
Blooming Baskets (SAB 2018)
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White card stock
Gold Foil paper
Basket Weave folder (SAB 2018)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!