Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Brusho Birthday


A little over a week ago I knew there was a good possibility I was going to be stranded in a hotel room for a few days due to a storm that was going to hit during the time that my son was competing in a state math competition.  Of course I decided to put together some things so that I could create a few cards if that happened!


I had played around with the Brusho crystals again and had a few pages of altered Glossy card stock ready to cut up and use so I cut all my pieces and stamped all the images and sentiments for a few different card layouts.  This is one of the cards and I will share the rest with you in the next few days.  
I left the punching, hand cutting and assembly to do in the hotel.


Supplies:
Flourishing Phrases, Special Celebrations
Memento Black ink, Berry Burst ink
Peekaboo Peach, Berry Burst, Whisper White, Glossy White card stock
Brusho crystals
Decorative label punch
Paper Pumpkin kit leftovers

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!