Thursday, March 8, 2018

Basket Weave Swaps



I made a few swap cards for an event I have coming up using the Basket Weave folder (SAB 2018) and Blooming Baskets (SAB 2018) stamp set, items which you can earn together with a $100 purchase from now through the end of the month.  


The cards are somewhat similar to what I showed you a few days ago using these same products, but I added another layer of card stock, cut down the size of my embossed layer and added a button from the True Gentleman collection.
I played around with a couple different colors of the Stampin' Blends for the flowers, the ones shown are Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder.


Supplies:
Blooming Baskets (SAB 2018)
Memento Black ink, Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party card stock
True Gentleman Buttons
Basket Weave folder (SAB 2018)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!