Friday, March 23, 2018

March Paper Pumpkin


The March Paper Pumpkin kit has arrived (and I am hoping to put it together this weekend!) and I wanted to share the video with you.  Don't forget you can still earn free Sale-a-bration items and hostess benefits if you purchase a year subscription and you save $2 per month as well doing it that way!  

Another option is to purchase a month or a few at a time and right now new subscriptions for April and May are 50% off (use code SAVEFIFTY0418)!  


The surprises are always great and if you decide you don't like the projects you can always come up with something different that suits you better!  They make wonderful gifts for creative people on your gift lists as well.

Another great perk is that if you are a current subscriber, you can also order past kits while supplies last if you find one you really love!

Make sure to check out the subscription options right here!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!