Friday, March 16, 2018

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration 3rd Release!


Stampin' Up! has announced some new Sale-a-bration items for you to choose from!  This time around they are also in the catalog (but you will need to use the item numbers listed below rather than the catalog numbers).  Don't miss out on all the great Sale-a-bration free products!

Remember, during Sale-a-bration when you purchase a 12 month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription, you earn 4 free Sale-a-bration items AND hostess benefits.  Pretty great deal, right?
You can find the prepaid subscriptions here.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!