Thursday, March 22, 2018

Foil Frenzy and Eclectic Expressions


As we near the end of Sale-a-bration, I will probably be showing you lots and lots of projects using those free items you still have time to earn.  On the card, I have used three of those items - one from each of the three releases.  


The sentiment comes from the Eclectic Expressions (SAB 2018) stamp set and I added some background stamps and the guitar image from the Epic Celebrations set (SAB 2018).  The Berry Burst card stock is embossed with the Scattered Sequins dynamic impressions folder (which is also a catalog item you can purchase).  For accents, I decided to stay with the sequins theme and use some Tutti Fruitti adhesive backed sequins because they are so easy to apply with the adhesive already on them!


Supplies:
Eclectic Expressions (SAB 2018), Epic Celebrations (SAB 2018)
Memento Black ink, Bermuda Bay ink
Whisper White, Berry Burst card stock
Scattered Sequins dynamic impressions folder
Tutti Fruitti adhesive backed sequins
Stampin' Blends
Foil Frenzy specialty designer series paper


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!